The Chekhov Lab is a research lab.
Any question or obstacle in our profession or in the social or civic field can be a reason to practically research how to deal with a topic.
Since society increasingly calls on intellect, scientific proof and verbal rasionalitations, there is more and more need for experience, commitment and information about how something works and which phenomena are at work. To overcome our own personal narrowness and reasoning, we are challanged to find ways to open our worlds, to explore and conceive other points of view so we become able to love and understand them and find new possibilties and perspectives.
In the Chekhov Lab we use the MCat to do so.
The Chekhov Lab invites you on to come and explore on November 25th, 2020 from 10 am - 1 pm (CEST). How can the Michael Chekhov acting technique can contribute to clarifying ánd transforming 'root causes' of issues? How do you build up a way of working (together), training, creating and learning, in which perception, reality, context and the whole are always taken into account and 'not knowing', coming into existence and uncertainty have a place?
Would you like to participate in the Chekhov Lab and contribute?
Sign up before November 18th, 2020 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chekhov Lab will be worldwide through zoom.
on the 9th of July 2020 at 4 pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
the topic will be Transformation, Sign of the Times and how can we contribute?
Do you want to join the World Wide Chekhov Lab and contribute?
Please subscribe before July 4th, 2020 by email: email@example.com
'You cannot keep bumping your head against reality and saying it is not there.'
* How can I work as an ensemble to bring about fundamental change?
* How can I read the signs of the time and create learning envirements in daily life?
* How can clowning support the development/research/of a play or a character?
* If 'grotesk' has become the standard in communication, how can we find a theatrical answer that brings awareness and truth with humor in protest?
* How can I work with MCat, if participants are sceptic?
* How can I communicate with my dad who has dementia and does not understand words and meaning any more?
Sessions can be called and be from 1 hour, till 1 afternoon or several meetings during a working process.
If you want to call a session please contact Marjolein Baars: +31.6.27366462 of firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo's by Scott Burrell courtesy of MICHA